JOURNAL with ME is a devotional/study through six verses in Philippians designed especially for mothers and preteen and teenage daughters. Whether you choose to use this study weekly or every two-weeks, each lesson will focus on one verse.
JOURNAL with ME is designed for you to grow in God’s Word AND grow deeper in your relationship together.
Here’s how it works:
1. Find a favorite place and time to meet and allow at least 30 minutes. Complete the lesson and answer the questions together.
2. Between lessons, pass the journal back and forth to answer the journal questions.
3. Each session is divided into five lessons, including your time together. This is a special time to write down your thoughts and begin building a lifelong relationship together.
4. EACH LESSON includes ONE of the following:
• a challenge
• a memory verse
• an art project
• service idea to experience together.
5. Meet again at your “special spot” after completion of the lesson and begin again.
As a Mom of two girls and two boys, I know how BUSY life can be. It is only in the purposeful times of slowing down and studying God’s Word that we discover the amazing truths He has for us. Life is hard and we need to be equipped for the challenges we face in life. Journal with Me is an excellent way to start. What could be better than studying God’s Word as a mother/daughter team?
Watch this video of Katherine and Lauren.
Important INFORMATION: You can choose two options:
- PRINTED WORKBOOK ($18.00): Order through store
- DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ($15.00): Once you purchase Journal with Me, there will be a link on your receipt to download the STUDY onto your desktop. Please do this. The download will expire after one week.
- One booklet is shared by both Mother and Daughter. ONE download per Mother and Daughter.