Mission: ThouArtExalted’s mission is to creatively equip this generation to know Christ through the study of God’s Word.
- We believe Jesus Christ is God (John 10:30). He was born of a virgin, (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23), lived a sinless life (Hebrews 4:15), was crucified and died as a substitute for fallen man (II Corinthians 5:21, I Peter 3: 18), arose bodily (Matthew 28: 1-10), ascended to Heaven (Acts 1:9-11), intercedes for believers and will return to earth personally in power and great glory (Revelation 19).
- We believe the Holy Spirit is God (Acts 5:3-4, 1 Corinthians 6: II). He convicts the world of sin (John 16:8-11), regenerates (Titus 3:3-5), indwells (I Corinthians 6:19), and empowers the believer to live a life of personal holiness and walk in obedience to the will of God (Philippians 2:13).
- We believe all men by nature are sinful, making necessary the personal confession and belief in Jesus Christ (Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23, Romans 10:9-10).
- We believe salvation is by grace alone and is offered by God freely to all who will repent of their sins and receive Jesus Christ as their personal Savior (Ephesians 2:8-9).
- We believe all who are saved will be raised to everlasting life and blessedness in Heaven (John 3:16).
- We believe the Bible is the infallible Word of God, written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and is the final authority in all matters of faith and conduct (II Timothy 3:16-17).
- We believe there is only one true God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19).
ThouArtExalted’s mission is three-fold: Speaking, Writing, and Creating.
SPEAKING: TAE is devoted to speak into the lives of tweens, teens, and women igniting a desire to develop a personal relationship with Jesus.
WRITING: TAE is devoted to design, develop, and publish new curriculum for tweens, teens, and women developing a hunger to depend on God’s Word everyday.
CREATING: TAE is devoted to bringing a creative element to the table to further our relationship with God. We believe art is therapeutic. Combining art with God’s Word breaks down walls of insecurity and opens doors for conversation, encouragement, laughter, friendships, and fellowship.